BX of Napa Wines - In progress: please sit back & have wine w/me while I work...
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Drinking Wine is Better Than Going to the Gym, According to Scientists
Red Wine Makes You Thin!??
Cheers to our HEALTH! Really. "Champagne" [sparkling wines] are good for you
Bex, BX Bubbles, Champagne, Prosseco ... and the town of Prošek
Low-Cal Cocktails (Even Tho Wine is Healthiest)

Categories

UK
Vinho Verde
Wine Genome Project
powered by

Wine Health with Bex Bishop, Winemaker at BX of Napa

LOW ALCOHOL WINE

...While high strength white wines are arguably equally strong in taste and flavour, many consumers have started to demand a tasty tipple that won’t have them toppling over. Today, supermarkets and other wine retailers are responding with wines that have a lower alcohol content without compromising on taste...

9 Comments to LOW ALCOHOL WINE:

Comments RSS
australia rsa on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:05 AM
The wine retailers and supermarkets are adopting a great idea to avoid the alcohol quantity. And it is also beneficial for the consumer's health.
Reply to comment

responsible alcohol sydney on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:38 AM
I have visited the link you have shared through your post. It is very informative. Thank you so much for sharing this link with us.
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:05 AM
Reading by way of your nice content, will help me to do so sometimes.
Reply to comment

newbilitydvd on Thursday, June 06, 2013 11:44 PM
If you wish to select a great sort.
Reply to comment

order custom essay cheap on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 3:54 AM
He’d never failed to express his interest, and although I considered him charming and attractive, nevertheless I was sure he was a player, so never gave his advances any real consideration.
Reply to comment

rsa au benefits on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:29 AM
It seems like every day there's a new study about red wine and other low alcohol wines. We wade through the evidence to find out if you should drink up or stay away.
Reply to comment

coolsculpting cost on Monday, October 28, 2013 10:14 PM
I will try these wines and than will share any reviews with you. I hope i would like the taste of it.
Reply to comment

internet university on Sunday, August 31, 2014 3:13 AM
This is a great website, keep the positive reviews coming. This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post. !!!!
Reply to comment

best swiss army watches on Saturday, January 10, 2015 12:09 AM
Definitely consider that that you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the web the simplest thing to remember of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while other people think about issues that they plainly do not recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you
Reply to comment